Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A new apron and a new fabric!


Look at this cute apron custom made for me from my sweet apron friend Becca
We were in a surprise swap together.
When she posted a picture of the fabric she was using I about died.
It was like it was made just for me.. with all the cute flapper girls in there amazing high heels.
I was crossing my fingers it was for me..
When I got it in the mail yesterday I jumped for joy out of both happiness and relief that it was for me..
Thanks Becca.


Now look at this amazing fabric I found yesterday!!
The top fabric is so stinkin awesome, with the bees in the honeycombs.
I can hardly wait to make what I am making with it..
Hopefully I will have it done by the end of the week..
My sewing list is about a mile plus long this week.
Here is hoping I get it all done..

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute! Hey is your etsy store up and running yet?

Turtles In North Dakota said...

oooh I am so glad it got there. I am glad you like it too!

ter@waaoms said...

Glad you like your new apron!

BTW I emailed you! :)

Yarni Gras! said...

I knew you would love it! Lucky girl you!!!!!

Mary said...

I love it! It looks so cute on you. I so got the sewing bug now.

Elizabeth said...

I love your suprise apron, but I really love your new fabric. Have Fun.

The Country Club Kat said...

Oh how cute. See how Becca used tulle under each layer to give it body. Nice!
Kat in Florida