Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A new apron and a new fabric!


Look at this cute apron custom made for me from my sweet apron friend Becca
We were in a surprise swap together.
When she posted a picture of the fabric she was using I about died.
It was like it was made just for me.. with all the cute flapper girls in there amazing high heels.
I was crossing my fingers it was for me..
When I got it in the mail yesterday I jumped for joy out of both happiness and relief that it was for me..
Thanks Becca.


Now look at this amazing fabric I found yesterday!!
The top fabric is so stinkin awesome, with the bees in the honeycombs.
I can hardly wait to make what I am making with it..
Hopefully I will have it done by the end of the week..
My sewing list is about a mile plus long this week.
Here is hoping I get it all done..

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute! Hey is your etsy store up and running yet?

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

oooh I am so glad it got there. I am glad you like it too!

ter@waaoms said...

Glad you like your new apron!

BTW I emailed you! :)

Yarni Gras! said...

I knew you would love it! Lucky girl you!!!!!

Mary said...

I love it! It looks so cute on you. I so got the sewing bug now.

Elizabeth said...

I love your suprise apron, but I really love your new fabric. Have Fun.

The kat"s tale said...

Oh how cute. See how Becca used tulle under each layer to give it body. Nice!
Kat in Florida