Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mushroom and polka dots


I have had this fabric for a while.
I just loved the mushroom fabric and new on day I would make and apron out of it.

But never found a pattern that I liked
Then I got an apron From Timmi

I liked the look of and it looked like it would be super easy to recreate.


So i quickly made a pattern up and wiped this little number up.
I was really surprised at how much I liked it.


I am thinking that the next time I make this pattern
I am going to add a ruffle to the top of the sleeve.

PS. 2 people were wondering what my neighbors must think of me posing for pix on my porch
Well my front door neighbors think I am adorable and offer to take pix for me.
As for my back door neighbors They stare at me like I am nuts.
But the men that had been building the house kiddy corner from me they would whistle at me so I am thinking they liked it. LOL

10 comments:

Diane said...

cute! i love how you say you just made a pattern and whipped it up, like it's just so easy! i'd be clueless!

WHY havent you opened your etsy shop yet????

Shaina said...

Adorable!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

so cute! love it!

Gaia said...

Too cute!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Girl that is rad....LOVE it!

Ann Marie said...

Strut.it. girl!! Woot!
I LOVE the style! Very chic!
~ And yes please with adding the ruffles.. it would only add to it's cute style!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

I just spewed tea all over the monitor! ahahahaha.

That is one of my most favorite patterns. I love the material you used.Ü

Zackery's Mom said...

Too cute! Love the poses you did with the apron on! LOL

Yarni Gras! said...

too cute...so...you gonna share the tutorial?

sclangs said...

This is a cute apron....I could almost see it being a shirt!