Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy day yesterday.

Yesterday was super busy All my kids were home from school wich I love!!
I went to 3 parent teacher conferences heard all the good stuff about my kiddos.
Went and got my hair cut came home fixed dinner and went over to help a good friend move.
I also cut out several bibs, burp cloths and aprons.
hopefully they will get all sewed up this weekend.
I twas a good productive day!

I have to show you these cute kleenexes I picked up the other day They are so me!!
I love the Swankie hankie brand of kleenexes I buy them all the time but this was the first time I found animal print ones.
I just had to have them.

Sew my Kadie has the sewing bug and went to the local guilt shop to get fabric and some quilt books and came home with this fantastic book.


I kept oohing and awwing over all the pages.
I can hardly wait to create some of the fun creations inside.
my first project will be this laptop sleeve.


It will be perfect for my new laptop that I am getting today!
I am so exited to get a new computer this on is about to die.
I went the other day to get a lap top and they were all out I guess every one wiped them out with there PFD's
But thats OK because today the new computers with windows 7 will be in the stores. So I guess the wait was a good thing.
I hope every one is haveing a good weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

busy here as well........love that book!

CB said...

You are always finding and making such cute things. I always think it must be non-stop, on the go fun to be around you. It seems like you've always got something up your sleeve, or around your waist, or hiding those hooters - lol - loved that last post!

Have a Goodie Girl!!

Anonymous said...

You are so spoiled....hee hee.
designer kleenex now I have seen it all. ;)

Ann Marie said...

I want a cute laptop cover!

Whenever I come to your blog.. I feel like all I ever say is I want! I want! he-he

You have Darling stuff!