Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hooter hiders.



Whats a hooter hider you may ask some kinda strange apron no!
It's a nursing blanket you know a blanket you can hide the girls under while feeding the baby.
I totally wish they had these when I was in my baby stage, who ever invented it was a smart momma.
It was super easy to make once I figured out the boneing issue.
I made 2 of them in under an hour probably could have made 3 if I wasent on the phone.


I added this little detail.


A terry cloth rectangle so you can wipe milk off the babys face.


I used d rings on the straps so you can adjust how tight you want it.
I think I will use this technique in my next apron.
I really liked it.

Enough show and tell I better go get Ben so I can come home and make the matching burp rags and bibs
so I can give them to the soon to be mommy's that I am makeing for.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Shaina said...

Absolutley adorable. The corner mouth wiper is genious!

Yarni Gras! said...

I love it! And I love the name! heehee....

Ter said...

great idea! :)

Shawnee said...

Very cute.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

What a good idea! You're really cranking things out and everything...the aprons and all...are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

That's great!


Hey, I need you to email me your address so I can send Patches The Bear (From with an angel on my shoulder blog) your way.
yayaorangenanny@yahoo.com

Sarah Coggins said...

Great job! I made myself one during my 3rd trimester. The mommies that receive yours will be very lucky and are sure to enjoy them! :)

Mary said...

Love the name.