Friday, October 2, 2009

I see the moon all over the world

{Feel free to click on the pix to make them bigger}


Here we go I see the moon and the moon sees me!

The Alaska moon from my front window last night!

Ters Canadian moon.
With bear and baby bear watching out for her.



A Wyoming moon from My Father in law
I love how the moon is reflected in the lens so it looks like there is two moons.


Here is the German moon from Aoibhell
I love how it is looks very magical peeking out of the forest.


Here is the moon from Susan's dining room window in Sochi, Russia, at about 9PM.
I love this shot..


Here is the Alaska moon for Nicole I love that she got the clouds in the shot.


Here is Lucy's moon from the Midwest

Thank you everyone who sent me your moon shots this was a lot of fun to see them.
On Monday it should be the Harvest moon ( you can read about it HERE ) I am going to try and get some cool shots of the moon then.
If you all want to get shots of the harvest moon and send them to me I will post them here again.
Photobucket

6 comments:

CB said...

Very Cool!

Megan said...

Gorgeous! All of them!!

Diane said...

cool pics!

Ter said...

There is a quote that goes something like this...

"I find it comforting to know, that no matter where you are, we could both be looking up at the same Star"

I think it applies to moons too. :)

Gamma Sharon said...

Very fun idea! I wished I would have seen your blog on Wed. I would have sent you a picture from Greybull.

RatalieNose said...

Ooo those are fabulous!
I thinkt the German one is my fave!