Thursday, October 15, 2009

Remembering William

 Today October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.
So join me in rembering all of those who have lost a sweet baby or babies to death or miscarriage.
Light a candle at 7pm or when you can along with others who are doing the same today.

I rember William every day and he is never far from my thoughts.
I love him and miss him but know we will be together again.


I wish some days I could just go back in time and hold him close to my breast again.
Smell his sweet smells and feel his sweet breath against my cheek.


I miss his weight in my arms I just miss him.
 
 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Ter said...

((william))

Me said...

Greetings! I'm Ann Marie's friend Katie. We lost our little boy Troy 6 months ago at 38 weeks. Ann has been telling me to visit your blog for a couple of weeks now. I'm glad I did it today. I have this same sentiment on my facebook page. I'll be visiting my sons grave at 7 with a candle in hand to remember him.

I'm so sorry for your loss too. I feel the exact same as you. Every night I just wish I could go back to April 17th and hold him again very close to me. It never really gets easy either-you just kind of deal with it in your own way.

If you don't mind, I'd like to be one of your 'blog stalkers' now. Your story touched my heart and made me cry and I love to meet people who have this in common with me.

Katie

Diane said...

{hugs} to you, and sending one up to little william too!

Devri said...

Girl I thought about you yesterday! hugs to you!

The Blonde Duck said...

I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you.

Rayna said...

Thinking of you and all that have lost a precious one!

Yarni Gras! said...

sweet words for a sweet babe

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))

RatalieNose said...

I bet William misses his mommy and just can't wait to give her a big big hug!