Monday, October 5, 2009

Here I go again!

I am bound and determined to loose the extra 10 pounds I put on last year.
So I enlisted the help of Jillian Michaels 30day shred.
 
 

I know I can do it if I really put my mind to it. I have no problem with cutting out calories it's just the whole working out part I hate it!!
Yet I love the results it gives me.
I was so good when I lived in California I went to the Gym all the time.
It's been hard for me here because I dont have a free Gym available to me that is 2 minutes from my house.
Plus in the winter it is just to cold to walk.
So as active here and the weight has been slowly creeping on to my tummy.
So I am going to be good and get back in shape.
I am writing this all down on my blog so I will be committed.
So lets see if I can stick to it and be amazingly fit for the holidays.
I will let you know November 5th if I made it or not.
I will probably grumble from time to time in between now and then.
So Here I go.. Wish me luck!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Gabrielle said...

You can do it! I started it months ago...and within 2 weeks lost 12 lbs! It will KICK YOUR BUTT! Keep pushing yourself to do it everyday...and don't move onto the next level until you have mastered the one before. HAVE FUN!

PS...it's a good pain...it's a good pain! HAHA!

Ter said...

I need to loose weight... I don't think you do though.

I have heard good things about that dvd, but I don't really like Jillian. I can't stand the scowl on her face all the time.

CB said...

Good luck!! You can do it.

gigi said...

Great goal! And you know you can do it, so go for it!!

Ann Marie said...

I just borrowed this from my neighbor! Can't wait to try it!

Mary-Jane said...

Good luck... I will..watch. :)