Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Who wants to help me sew?



Anyone, every one someone?
Ok no one.
I have so much I need to get done before I leave..
I need to make at least 2 more of my bath towel aprons
 


and a few other fun things like my lap top dust cover that's a must..

I know some of it can wait but you know when you just feel it needs to be done now!
That's how I am feeling.
My goal is to have all my Christmas sewing done by Dec 1st presents wrapped and sent on there way.
I know my self well enough if I don't do this they will be late.
Then to add to my anxiety it's snowing. Boo Boo Boo..
 
Now that I have ranted!

I've gotta feeling (woohoo) that tonight's gonna be a good night

that tonight's gonna be a good night

that tonight's gonna be a good good night



 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I have not seen these bath towel aprons! ooh! You can make anything stylish can't you??!!

The Dean Family said...

Love that song!

Rayna said...

Wish I could help! I too have a ton of sewing to get done and I haven't even pulled out the machine in weeks! Good luck!

Devri said...

I have never seen these.. cool..

but I have to say. I can't help you girl.. I have like no sewing skills! :D

CJ said...

sew Jenn sew!, sew Jenn sew! come on girl, you can do it!! :)
missed you, come on by my new blog...
hugz,
Cathy:)

Yarni Gras! said...

whew! and all I have to do is finish 1 apron for the swap!