Monday, October 26, 2009

Feeling somewhat better..

Yesterday was just awful, I am glad it is over..
My tummy feels better for the most part now I just feel blah.
my tummy is turning just a little bit!
As Anne Marie pointed out at least I got sick before my trip.
She is absolutely right my trip would be pointless if I was sick.
I have no doubt that I will be 100% in the next few days.
Now I just have to finish up all the sewing I need to get done.
 

I am determined to get all these bibs and burp cloths done by days end. It might kill me but I will have them done.
Babies are being born and they need there prettys.
Ok none of the baby's are due for 2 weeks but you just never know.LOL
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Glad you are feeling better!
Those babies are going to be lucky! They'll be soo stylish! :)

Hope you get all you want to accomplished..

Yarni Gras! said...

I am so glad you are feeling better......have fun on your trip!

Ter said...

Jen, just wanted to let you know that YaYa is trying to get ahold of you to get your MAILING address so she can send Patches the Bear to you on his journey. Please either email YaYa your address or email it to me, and I'll forward it to her. I'll be emailing you as well, so you will hopefully get this message one way or the other on time. :) If you don't respond soon, she's going to have to go to the next person on the list, and I know how much you'd really like a visit from Patches!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

So sorry you were sick...I had the same stomach ailment last week this time. It was AWFUL!