Monday, October 19, 2009

Apron makeing !!

I have sew much sewing to do befor I leave on my trip to Colorado in less than 2 weeks that I am feeling just a
little bit over whelmed.
I know I will get it all done but I always get freaked out when I realize I am on a dead line.
I need to at least get this little ditty cut out today and sew up a few that I allready have in the works.
I just have one little setback every time I go to my options in town Wal-Mart or Joannes they are always out of every thing I need. I am always hearing it's in route.. Blahh blahh blahh..
It really drives me nut's because then I make a waisted trip to the sore and then end up buying fatquaters.


I never use these suckers but every time I walk in to a fabric store I end up buying a pack.
I think it's because they look like pretty wrapped presents.
Maybe I will make an apron with this one..
We will see..
I guess I better get back to work..
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ter said...

whatcha making me? hehehe

You'll be getting a visit from Patches the Bear very soon... you were first on the list but I sent him to YaYa because she helped me come up with the idea. She'll be sending him to you after her visit! :)

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Hey, it does look like a present...so pretty! And oooh, aprons sound so great. Wanna send me one? =)

onthistimearound.blogspot.com

Devri said...

I don't really even sew, and everytime I walk in the fabric store, I buy those sneaky little devils! ugh! now what to do with all 23 packages of them?! lol

Tammy "SweetT" said...

Jennifer, I just wanted to let you know that I received my Witches Cupboard swap package today. It was completely AWESOME! I loved the pumpkins, ghost, and BOO sign that you painted and can't wait to make Halloween cookies with the cutters and sprinkles. Thank you so much!
Tammy

Ann Marie said...

How fun! ~ A trip to Colorado!
I don't sew.. and I would buy those packs as well! They are CUTE!

One day.... *sigh*

killing pests said...

Well LOVE, Where will you be in Colorado? If you get to the southern part of the state I would love to meet up with you. I miss you so much.

As for the Apron. You are so talented. and I am sure all of your bloggy friends love seeing what you will make next. Just like me. I feel I get to know you better when you show us the next thing you bought or made.

killing pests said...

OOPS. Jennifer I am sorry to freak you out. I didn't realize I am on my Hubby's email account. Killing Pests = Beth from Cheyenne. Please forgive me. Love you.