Saturday, September 12, 2009

An apron fit for this Diva!!

Yesterday  I received the most amazeing package in the mail.
It was from my swap partner Shawnee Swap momma from the I love Lucy swap over at the flirty apron swap This is what my face looked like when I opened it up and saw this Divalicious apron.
I was so trilled with all the gifts inside It was like I received a package from my best friend.
There were Godiva cookies, a yummy red velvet cake mix and a totally cute journal box gift.
She also sent this amazeing bowl.
But the best part was the apron of course.
I love the print the rick rack and the pattern .
( I really think need this pattern)
Thank you Shawnee for the gifts, apron and for being such a good hostess.
BTW if you want to participate in one of Shawnee look for a new one coming up On the FLIRTY APRON blog!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ter said...

awesome! :)

Shaina said...

I agree. Very very cute apron!! The ric rac is adorable. Fun package!

Yarni Gras! said...

what a wonderful apron and goodies!

Nicole said...

What a great gift! Very flirty.

gigi said...

Awe, cute, cute!