Monday, September 21, 2009

Pumpkins ,clouds and sewing ..


I was at the fabric store getting fabric the other day and spotted these 2 mum pumpkins.They were the last ones and new I just needed them.
They look fabulous sitting on top of my candle holders.



Yesterday the sky was so blue and the clouds looked so cool.
I love to cloud watch and so does my kids..



Now I am off to get all my sewing done..
I have 3 apron bath towels that need to get done and some pot holders. I hope I can get them all done today..
So what are you all up too.
Photobucket

6 comments:

CB said...

So you found the pumpkins with the mums already in them?? I wish!
I posted some "Mumkins" on my blog the other day from another site but you had to make it out of a real pumpkin and real mums which was beautiful but seems like a lot of work.
Now I will have to look for some already made!

Ter said...

Can't wait to see what you are making. :)

As for me, I've (insanely) agreed to make a ginormous batch of cards... I'll post about it when I finally get them done!

jewelstreet said...

Love those! And that fabric looks so pretty.

Ann Marie said...

Good find!
I love to "dress" up my candlesticks!

Devri said...

Not feeling good, so absolutely nothing! lol


beautiful flowers!

Yarni Gras! said...

that fabric looks yummy and yes, our family loves to look at clouds too...we still do cloud pictures!