Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The perfect apron!

I found this book the other day at the fabric store.
I opened it up and loved the aprons I saw in side.
I sat there and debated if I wanted to but another apron book that I would have to get the patterns re-sized and pay 8 dollars a pattern.
So I investigated further and was suprised that there were full sized patterns in the back.
All I would have to do is trace them on to pattern paper or wrapping paper as I like to use.
I was sold.
with my 40% off coupon the book only cost $11. well worth the 23 patterns.
I plan on makeing this sweet apron today.
So what projects are you all working on?
Photobucket

10 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Sweet deal! Can't wait to see your aprons.

I'm currently working on earrings, and two custom rings. Well, right now I'm taking a break. lol.

Ann Marie said...

Do you know.. I have 15 aprons.. and still havent found one I LOVE?
It may not happen until I learn to sew one day....

The Blonde Duck said...

I LOVE that apron! Why do you have to re-size the patterns?

Sarah Coggins said...

What a fun find! Can't wait to see what aprons you whip up using those patterns. :)

The Dean Family said...

Yeah, I so hate it when cool apron books have you taking their patterns to Kinkos to have them enlarged at $8.00 a pop.

However, this book sounds like a gem!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Can't wait to see it finished....I'm working on wreathes.

Nicole said...

Good deal! Sad, but I dont own a single apron.........Yes, it's true.

My 1 year blogiversary is in 2 days and I'm trying to come up with a good contest.

Elizabeth said...

No projects. My sewing machine power cord is missing and I still haven't been able to finish what I started a year ago before I moced here and lost my cord. :(

I love the book and can't wait to see everything you make from it.

Cyndi said...

I have this book and I love it!  There are really excellent tips in plus the patterns are great!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh, gorgeous book and what a great deal!

I'm still working on spooky things for the witches cupboard swap....have you started on your? cackle, cackle!