Sunday, September 20, 2009

My stunning Daughter..




Isn't she lovely


Isn't she wonderful



Isn't she precious




At only 17 years old.


Isn't she pretty



Truly the angel's best


Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed



Isn't she lovely

I cant belive my Shelly Belly is a senior..
She was so excited when our wonderful friend Tracy handed her the CD with her Senior pix.
She came home and we looked over them together.
We oohed and aahed over how beautiful she looked.
I love the one with her and Missy.
The funny part was Mylissa's expression when she saw the pic.
She said she had no clue Shelly had done that..

Thank you Tracy for the amazeing pix and for the opportunity to have such a special moment with Shelly.
If I had to pic a favorite this might have to be it.
I just love her beautiful face..
She looks like an angel.
These  are just an 8th of what where taken and every shot was amazeing.
Thanks again Tracy..




Photobucket

9 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

Shelly is so incredibly beautiful on the inside and out! And you are an amazing Mom to allow and encourage her to be herself! :) Shelly rocks! :)

Mana Nana said...

She reminds me of her grandmother! She is beautiful and is blessed with such a wonderful family. I feel lucky to know you all!

Ter said...

I didn't recognize her at first, she's usually wearing glasses in the photos you post.

Great photos!

Ande said...

Oh Shel, you sure have grown. I love the pictures. A senior, that is wonderful!!!! Hopefully she has a great year.

Holmes Home said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful young lady!

CB said...

Senior pictures are so fun and it is so hard to choose!
I love em all - I love her red hair too!!

Elise said...

She is breathtaking!! And I can't believe she is 17 already. I remember when she was a Beehive. Crazy.

Rayna said...

The pics turned out great!

Yarni Gras! said...

yes!