Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I see the moon and the moon sees me experiment.


Last night as we were admiring this breathtaking sight of the moon high above the mountains, an idea came to my husband.
He said why don't you post this on your blog and see how many pictures of the moon you can get of the same day from all over the world.
I thought that was a very cool idea.

So I hope you all play along and take a picture of the moon where ever you live tomorrow night Wednesday September 30 and then email me the pix at (jenny8kids@hotmail.com) I will then post them on my blog Friday the 2nd of October.
I think it will be a full moon so that should be super cool..
I cant wait to see how many full moons I get. LOL
If you know of any one living in a unique place please email them and have them play along.
I just think it will be neat to see pix of all over the world of the same moon on the same night.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ter said...

Cool Idea! If I don't forget I will take a pic of the moon tonight. (I have some pics of the moon but hopefully I will get one tonight. :) )

Diane said...

super cool idea!!

CB said...

That is a fun idea. I will try to do it - we are a bit cloudy around here and expecting storms tomorrow.
So if I can I will.

Yarni Gras! said...

oh! I'll play...just hope I remember !

Aoibhell said...

That`s a funny idea!

I hope, I think of it and the weather does it`s best!? Today it`s a little hazy and rainy....