Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A big Thank you!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to all my blog readers.
I randomly get emails from readers telling me that they like a certain post or to ask a question about something.
Let me interrupt this post to say(Earth quake) I hate when that happens.
I am still feeling little tremors. Holly cow!!
Now back to my regularly scheduled post..
 
As I was saying befor the earth rudely interrupted me.
I get random emails every once in a while from you my sweet readers.
But in the last few days I have had about 20 emails.
some are from readers who have been reading for a while and others are from people like Ahley who just googled birthday cakes and it led her to my blog.
A lot of you comment about my sweet William and thank me for sharing his story.
Those emails touch me the most.
So I just wanted to take the time to say thanks..
Thanks for makeing me want to write even more..
 
By the way my cold ugly morning turned into a warm fabulous afternoon..
 


I took this as I was speeding off to Target to hit there dollar spot..
Sometimes I am amazed with the beauty of my little Vally town..

 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ter said...

wow an earthquake mid post!

You definitely live in a very beautiful place and I'm sure the photos don't do it justice!

Devri said...

EarthQuake? scary!

hugs back to you!

Ann Marie said...

Your valley is beautiful!
((hugs!))

Aoibhell said...

Hello Jennifer,

I read your blog since the last 2 weeks, i like your nice posts about sewing; i googled some patterns and reached here....

It touched me deeply to reed about your family and now it`s a little bit feeling of knowing you - even though you live so far away, just halve around the world.

Many many thanks to you for your blog and your hearty posts, greetings to all of you and your family!