Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Growing up!!

Madeline has been begging me to cut her hair short. I always tell her no not yet.
The other day she approached me again and begged me to please cut he hair.
So I agreed I would cut it just a little bit.
The little bit was a little shorter than I intended but it turned out so cute..
You can tell from this picture just how long it was.
I was a little sad to see it shorter but she was trilled when she looked in the mirror.
She looked at me with a big grin and said now I look so much older.
I just know all my friends are going to say Madeline your hair looks so cute.
She is such a diva!
She is right she looks so much older with shorter hair.
It makes me sad that my baby girl is getting so big..
Photobucket

10 comments:

Jacky said...

She looks adorable! I need to get my hair cut. It's curly, thick, and a little too long for easy styling...But Madeline's hair looks great! Did you cut it yourself?

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap she looks just like shelly!
kadie

Ter said...

cute!

gigi said...

She's a real beauty!

Cherie said...

She is seriously a very beautiful girl. I totally love the color of her hair. It looks super cute cut short.

Yarni Gras! said...

oh but it REALLY suits her! Not everyone can wear a bob so she is one lucky little diva!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I think her hair looks fabulous. She does look older and I know she's loving every minute of that.

Erica said...

oooo, look at those freckles! :)

Jane In The Jungle said...

But she's sooooo cute!!!

Mad said...

Oh she's beautiful as always