Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Growing up!!

Madeline has been begging me to cut her hair short. I always tell her no not yet.
The other day she approached me again and begged me to please cut he hair.
So I agreed I would cut it just a little bit.
The little bit was a little shorter than I intended but it turned out so cute..
You can tell from this picture just how long it was.
I was a little sad to see it shorter but she was trilled when she looked in the mirror.
She looked at me with a big grin and said now I look so much older.
I just know all my friends are going to say Madeline your hair looks so cute.
She is such a diva!
She is right she looks so much older with shorter hair.
It makes me sad that my baby girl is getting so big..
Photobucket

9 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

She looks adorable! I need to get my hair cut. It's curly, thick, and a little too long for easy styling...But Madeline's hair looks great! Did you cut it yourself?

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap she looks just like shelly!
kadie

gigi said...

She's a real beauty!

CB said...

She is seriously a very beautiful girl. I totally love the color of her hair. It looks super cute cut short.

Yarni Gras! said...

oh but it REALLY suits her! Not everyone can wear a bob so she is one lucky little diva!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I think her hair looks fabulous. She does look older and I know she's loving every minute of that.

Unknown said...

oooo, look at those freckles! :)

Jane In The Jungle said...

But she's sooooo cute!!!

Mad said...

Oh she's beautiful as always