Thursday, December 18, 2008

A little peek at Christmas in my house

I just love decorating for Christmas I love makeing the house look magical and fun for my children. Normally I go a little over board but this year i tried to keep it simple.



This is the kids tree in the family room. It is tradition to let them decorate it how ever they wanted. I was amazed at how well they did. It was mostly my boys the bigger girls could have cared less.

This is my tree I wish I could have taken a pic to do the tree justice. I really love this tree it is small at only 4ft but so full of personalty. I love to stick little elements of surprises in my Trees. So I have add things like butterflies, Fairy's, peacocks and elves. It draws your eye in and makes you really look.I also have a ton of Santa's all over the house. i just love Santa he really is a cute old man.I love my carolers I bought them about 5 years ago they just make me think of and old fashion Christmas. Of course Christmas decorations would not be complete with out a nativity. This one is my kids favorite. It plays away in a manger and lights up. I have 3 others in the Family room I hope to one day have a whole room of nativities.

BTW if you want to see some fun Trees check out Tip Junkie so many pepole are shareing there lovely trees.

Photobucket

7 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Lump said...

so pretty! love those cute ornaments. I need a house to decorate! :(

Blog Stalker said...

Christmas is one of the best holidays for decorating. Love the fairies etc on the tree.

Have a great day!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

I love the color and little touches of whimsy in your tree! Your kids' did a great job on theirs too!

Anonymous said...

Cute decorations..!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Shaina said...

Those are great decorations. I know you have A LOT!

Yarni Gras! said...

love your decorations! The elves and fairies brought a smile to my face.......We all know 'Jesus is the reason' but I still love the magic of Santa and his helpers.....