Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Crafting is my Natural High

As most of the nation knows recreational marijuana is aloud in Colorado.
On FB and in emails friends and family have made tons of jokes about moving here to get high or that I am lucky because I cam leagaley smoke my worry's away.
Yes its all kinda funny knowing that its angst my religion  and moral beliefs to do drugs.
So here is my funny back at them My natural high is crafting.
Today I finaly made a fall wreath. I love how it turned out it was pretty easy and cost under 10 dollars to make and about a half and hour to do.



I used this fun tutorial as my guideline.


I added some ribbon and flower picks and made a few rolled flowers.
I love how it looks and already have plans for a Christmas style wreath.


2 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

very nice wreath.

Yarni Gras! said...

it is lovely! the link doesn't work though...can't wait to see the Christmas wreath you make!