Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am Thankful for my Kids!


November 6 I am thankful for my KIDS they make laugh,cry get angry, fill out of touch with reality ,smile, grieve,dance, yell, do things I don't want to, love unconditionally, They amaze me with their spitual knowledge, They bring me great joy and give me beautiful Grand kids I love you all more than you will ever know. Thank you for being Awesome kids Kadie Wilderness Dahl Daniel Dahl, Rochelle Wilderness, Mylissa Wilderness, Robbie, Garrett, Madeline, Benjamin and my sweet William.




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Dear Jennifer, I miss you so much. I love reading your facebook posts and your blog so I continue to feel close to you. You have a beautiful famaily and it will be fun to see how your family has grown when you get pictures this Thanksgiving.