Thursday, January 19, 2012

Being sick sucks!!

I am never sick but when I do get sick I am super sick!
On Monday I woke up with a cold I worked out and then felt like I was going to die so I napped the rest of the day.
Tuesday I woke up with a cold and a sore throat I worked out then slept all day.
Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat cold and a head ache I worked out then I slept most of the afternoon until I had to go to our finale house appointment I tell you I was so ditsy I kept spacing things and I am not sure if I made the right choice on my roof color or not.
Who new there was so many different color choices for singles.
Today I woke up with a head congestion I went and visited a friend and then cam home to curl up on my couch and sleep then the phone rang and a friend invited me to lunch at the park I was glad  I went now all I want to do is take a nap I feel so worn out.
I hope I wake up tomorrow and feel like conquering the world or at least all the house work that has been neglected this week.



No comments: