Thursday, January 5, 2012

A first for Ben

I Know Christmas is over but I was busy and I have a little catching up to do.
Its my blog and I can do what I want right ;)
Anyhow every Christmas we try to get Ben to sit on Santa's lap every year he crys and says Santa is scary.
So at 7 years old I thought I would try one more time to get him on Santa's lap.
 We surprised him with breakfast with Santa a week before Christmas we thought this would be the best way to do it.
At first he was mad when he saw that Santa was there he looked at me and said there is no way I am sitting on that fake Santa's lap.
I said well you don't have to but Madeline wants to,
why don't you come with me while I take here picture.
He agreed and to mine Madeline's and Dales shock after Maddie got down Ben sat on his lap.
I quickly took a few snap shots and I am not going to lie I cried.
I was so happy he finely did it.
Now lets see if he dose it this year;)

No comments: