Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Top 20 things to do for 2012!

1. Read the s ruptured every day

2.Run a half marathon

3. Be more creative and fun as a mom.

4. Make 2 baby quilts.

5. Do one act of service/kindness every day.

6.make at least 12 new aprons.

7. Try at least one new resipe a week.

8. Get into the best shape I can to start my 40s.

9.Learn 2 new skills.

10.Hike the incline

11.frame and hang my family pictures.

12. Learn to crochet

13. Learn to ballroom Dance.

14. Always have painted finger nails.

15. Try foods I think I don't like.

16. Write in my journl ever day.

17. Make new friends.

18.Do something creative every day.

19. Do 39 things out of my comfort zone.

20. Help my children reconize there talents.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

2 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

looks like you'll have a busy year ahead of you. I haven't broken down my list into things to do, but I have a general goal, which my WOTY will guide me.

Hope you have a great year!

I'm Always Rite said...

Looks like a groovy list for 2012! Have fun with it! ;}