Monday, January 30, 2012

Cute Valentines wreath tutorial!!

The other day I made this Cute Valentines day wreath.
As I stated before I love Valentines day !
This wreath was quick easy and fun to make.

Here is what you need!
1 wreath mine was an 18 in willow wreath that I got at the dollar store.
I used one and a half rolls of tulle on the roll.
Ribbon for the bow if you want it.

Now you just need to cut your tulle into strips I cut them in to 5 in strips. ( this is the non fun part)
and
lastley if you want a cute little wooden plaque.

After you cut all the tulle into strips start tying them onto the wreath . (I doubled knotted them)


Contune tying them untill you have filled the whole wreath.


Next make a bow place it and the wooden plaque onto the wreath.

Then hang and enjoy.




Easy as eating a cup cake.

PS. I miss my beautiful front door in Alaska.
I cant wait until my house is built here my door will be prettier but not as pretty as my Alaska door.










Pin It

2 comments:

Hilary said...

This is totally adorable and relatively easy to-do! Thanks for the tutorial!

I am co-hosting the Tuesday Time Out Inspiration Link Party this week {my first time as a host!}. I would love if you stopped by my blog and posted some of your amazing projects!

http://www.measureonce-cuttwice.com/2012/01/co-hosting-tuesday-time-out.html

xo. Hilary @ www.measureonce-cuttwice.com

Yarni Gras! said...

what a good tutorial. I used tulle for my decoration this weekend too...us crafty peeps think alike.